My future Job

 Hello colleagues, in this blog I will talk about my future work. Since I was a child I loved social sciences or humanities. 

Deep down I always wanted to dedicate myself to writing or playing music, these are things that I have never abandoned. On the other hand, considering what I am studying, I would like to dedicate myself to teaching or writing in my future, but I would like to never retire, or at least not stop doing something. I project myself as an adult working in public policy or data analysis, working for the state, companies or foundations, whatever helps me develop as a professional. I don't know if in the future I'll get any postgraduate degree, but definitely working in the social sciences from academia, the state or even politics is what motivates me.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The country I would like to visit

Blog 5: Postgraduate Studies